Your privacy is critically important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of information
- your first name,
- email address,
- mental health topic of interest.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested services.
How is your personal information used?
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- contact you;
- send out email alerts you may have signed up for.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The requirements of data protection law
- We will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- We will endeavor to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary unless required to do so by law; and
- We will operate appropriate technical and organizational processes to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful access or processing and against accidental loss or destruction. Since we do not save data ourselves, we will do this by only working with service providers that do adhere to GDPR standards.
Reviewing your personal information
In some cases, you can review and correct personal information provided through our website by going to the page on which you provided the information. In all cases, you can make a subject access request to review your personal information collected via our website or ask us to stop using it by sending an email to email@example.com. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal information. You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
You can ask us to erase your personal information:
- if you think it’s no longer necessary for us to hold your information;
- if you don’t think we have any legitimate grounds for processing it;
- if you think we’re using your personal information unlawfully; or
- if you think we should delete your personal information because the law requires us to do so.